“It’s the most important molecule you need to stay healthy and prevent disease, yet you’ve probably never heard of it. And while there are more than 89,000 medical articles about it, your doctor doesn’t know how address the epidemic deficiency of this critical life-giving molecule.”
Mark Hyman, MD, Author and Pioneer of Functional Medicine
But we at Whole Life Health MD do!
What is Glutathione?
Glutathione is a naturally occurring molecule made in our body. However, because of the increase in toxins, chemicals and processed food we are exposed to, there is a supply demand deficiency in almost everyone. This deficit in the body’s ability to eliminate dangerous toxins creates an environment for disease to fester.
Research has shown that improving glutathione levels leads to:
- Enhanced immune function
- Improved mental clarity
- Increased strength and endurance
- A shift in metabolism from fat production to muscle development.
- Improvement of symptoms from neurologic diseases such as Parkinson’s
- Improvement in nerve and neuron health and function
- Enhanced Detoxification- as the toxins are picked up by glutathione which carries them to the bile and stool to be excreted safely out of your body
Our office provides several options for you to ensure you aren’t lacking this molecule that is vital to your health.
Call us today to learn how you can get Glutathione either by IV or oral supplementation!
- De Rosa SC, Zaretsky MD, Dubs JG, Roederer M, Anderson M, Green A, Mitra D, Watanabe N, Nakamura H, Tjioe I, Deresinski SC, Moore WA, Ela SW, Parks D, Herzenberg LA, Herzenberg LA. N-acetylcysteine replenishes glutathione in HIV infection. Eur J Clin Invest. 2000 Oct;30(10):915-29
- Nuttall S, Martin U, Sinclair A, Kendall M. 1998. Glutathione: in sickness and in health. The Lancet 351(9103):645-646